Warning: Missing argument 2 for wpdb::prepare(), called in /home/caradvic/public_html/wp-content/plugins/nextgen-gallery/lib/tags.php on line 315 and defined in /home/caradvic/public_html/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 1222
One of the better things coming out of the Lahore Chambers of Commerce is the decision to organize the Lahore Shopping Festival.
It has a lot of things covered it seems. And there is something for car lovers as well.
The Lahore Shopping Festival will start from the 4rd of April 2011, and will go on for about one week, ending on the 10th of April 2011.
Here’s what you can expect:
- A Polo Tournament at the 125-year-old Lahore Polo Club
- A Qirat competition on April 5th. The winner of the competition will be awarded PKR 100,000 and an Umra ticket (cool, no?)
- A Classic Car Rally on April 6th, starting from Siddique Trade Center to Liberty Chowk. Around 50 cars dating from 1920 to 1965 will take part.
- Young Entrepreneurs’ Business Plan competition will be held at 90 The Mall on the same day i.e. April 6th. (Wonder what the first prize for this competition would be!?!)
- A Musical Evening at Raiwand Road
- A Peace Walk on April 7th, from Lahore Chambers of Commerce to Alhamra Hall (Mall Road), at 10:30 AM.
- A Photography Competition would be held at the Tollinton Market Hall.
- Lahore Wrestling Competition will be held at the Punjab Wrestling Stadium on April 8th.
- On the same day (April 8th), a two-day Punjab Expo would start at the remarkably built Lahore Expo Center, where trader and manufacturers would showcase their products at discounted rates.
- Also on the same day (April 8th), a rally of heavy bikes would be organized, from Lahore Chambers of Commerce and Industry offices to the Lahore Expo Center.
- A Fashion Show will be help on April 8th at 8:00 PM at The Royal Palm.
- A Conference on Investment Opportunities will be held at the Lahore Expo Auditorium on April 9th. A must-attend for would-be entrepreneurs and businessmen.
- A Cycle Race from the LCCI offices to the Lahore Expo Center would be help on April 10th.
OK, so I don’t know about you, but a lot of things are happening here; Cars, bikes, cycles, business opportunities and even wrestling and fashion shows! Don’t know about you, but it sure presents ample opportunity for many of us to be entertained, get educated and stay interested!